Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Travel Coach Is In!

MeBdayAnyone who knows me at all knows I love to travel. But I suspect that I love travel planning even more. Which means I'm always looking for out-of-the-way destinations, "secret" spots, travel bargains, the "best" of wherever, and more. Friends know to call me first when looking for the cheapest airfare, the best value hotel, a unique vacation choice and for most any travel-related questions.

Recently, someone suggested I make good use of this, um, obsession and start gathering all of this information into one easy-to-access place where everyone could see it. So I'd like to announce the opening of my very own BLOG where I'll be posting interesting travel articles, late-breaking travel news, my favorite travel web sites, or anything else that catches my eye regarding travel.

Be sure to visit and leave your comments. I'd love to know if you find the site useful, or if you've saved big bucks because of a posting you saw. Or email me with YOUR favorite travel spots, useful web sites, or travel musings to post on the site.

Enjoy.

Gary

No comments: