Thursday, April 07, 2005

Kickstart Your Life!



Originally uploaded by gappyd.
Okay, I admit this post isn't strictly about travel, but I'm still pretty darn excited about it so felt I had to "share." As many of you may already know, I've been busy developing a workshop series called Kickstart over the last few months. Co-created with a dynamic coaching colleague, Howard Miller, Kickstart is designed to help gay men who want to get unstuck and move forward in a specific area, need a kick in the pants (or head!) to get a project off the ground, or desire MORE of something in their lives. Ultimately, Howard and I will create a safe and supportive environment where men can harness the power of the group to help realize their individual dreams.

And now, we're finally ready to go primetime with this exciting workshop. For all the details, visit the link below.

Learn more about Kickstart

No comments: