Monday, July 11, 2005

Travel with a (Life) Purpose

Sometimes in my online travel meanderings, I discover something so exciting, it brings my web surfing to a dead stop. And that's exactly what happened when I stumbled upon The Big Stretch on i-escape.com. Here's a British-based company that manages to combine all of my passions (traveling, coaching, self improvement, creativity) and background into one incredible travel experience. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous I didn't think of it first.

Held in the Pico Mountains in northern Spain, the Big Stretch is a unique walking holiday that combines the great outdoors with intensive group and individual life coaching. During a 7-day hiking retreat, experienced Big Stretch coaches help participants focus on important issues in their lives, helping them formulate new ideas, make solid plans, and even totally shift life directions.

Sounds like VERY powerful stuff.

I'm looking forward to learning more about
Big Stretch and its approach by attending one of the company's intensive 2-day training sessions in London for coaches. Hmmm, maybe my dream of becoming an actual Travel Coach somehow wasn't such a crazy idea after all.

No comments: