Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Roundtrip to New Zealand: $765!

New Zealand is definitely high on my list of travel destinations. Everyone I know who's been there raves about the amazing scenery and wonderful inhabitants of this farflung island. So although a trip to New Zealand is not within my near travel plans, I'm hoping some Travel Coach readers CAN take advantage of this fantastic airfare deal from Air New Zealand: as low as $765 roundtrip from San Francisco or Los Angeles to Auckland and other cities in New Zealand. But you can't dawdle too much because you've got to book by June 5 and begin your travels by June 27 to get this great fare.

Go ahead, be spontaneous and take a last-minute trip to New Zealand. Then send me an email and let me know all the great things I'm missing. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: